Tier-1 datacenter operations in Austin. The facility is equipped with completely redundant power, premium network connectivity, fire suppression, security and advanced monitoring systems from major suppliers to ensure maximum reliability and security. Our network is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. All our services come with a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Each of our data center has been over-engineered to ensure the highest level of availability and performance.
- Triple redundant power feeds from three independent utility substations
- Power conditioning through N+1 redundant UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) and power backup
- N+1 redundant HVAC system using multiple Liebert units with backup units standing by
- Redundant cable routing system
- Backup network equipments
- Inergen environmentally green three dimensional fire suppression system
- NOC (Network Operations Center) staffed with senior system technicians 24/7/365
Our top notch network benefits from our Austin datacenter sitting right on top of several major Internet backbones. We currently maintain multiple and redundant direct OC-12 (622Mbit/s) links (that scale to OC-48 or 2.5 Gbit/s) to the backbone hubs. More importantly, we have established peering arrangements with many top providers to further network performance across all of our connected datacenters.
We have built in excess capacity across our network so that even during peak hours or unexpected spikes in traffic, you can rest assured that your traffic will not be affected. We utilize BGP4 (Border Gateway Protocol) on our Cisco routers. This ensures the fastest and most efficient delivery of packets to the destination, picking the best route amongst different Internet backbones. Should any one backbone fail, our system will redirect the traffic to alternative routes. Our internal network is based on 100% switch-based 100Mbit/s Fast Ethernet using the latest Cisco and HP technologies. We have made sure to avoid any single point of failure by having hot swappable backup hardware constantly ready.
- Key card access to the data center
- Triple check points
- No outsider is allowed; Only our systems and network administration staff have access
- Electronic logging of entry and exit
- 24/7 security camera surveillance
- 24/7 security guards
For network security, we provide firewall, system watch and constant network monitoring by an administrator to prevent any chance of malicious activity.
We use only brand name, top of the line hardware from Dell, Cisco and HP. All our hardware is tested for optimal performance and each individual server is stress tested before activation. In the rare event that a component should fail, we will immediately replace the equipment at no charge. Every dedicated server is also equipped with Fast Ethernet (100MBps) ports.