logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ray22901031  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 12:37:37 AM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Congratulations to everyone at support, job well done on version 9.0.3.

I just upgraded and everything is working perfectly with the exception of one thing, please see the post below.

https://www.ablecommerce...ricing-concerns#post1236

This has to do with Map Pricing concerns, and the BuyProductDialog.cshtml which has changed considerably from version 9.0.2.
My question is how do I implement the fix described in the post so user does not see the hidden price in the source code, as this will constantly create false positives when vendors come to my site with their bots checking for noncompliance.

So far everything else is working perfectly, I will need to add a custom controller and recompile, but I do not see a problem.

Many thanks for all your hard work.

PS: thank you for giving the submenu component a class name and I do like the the Show Price component now an ID as opposed to a class.

I think this is under AC9-1482.

Edited by user Sunday, October 25, 2020 12:50:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

ray22901031  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 12:56:23 AM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Never mind on the above post, 100% my fault, this is what happens when one does not re-set IIS and completely clear out the browser cache. Maybe one day I will learn.

Excellent work
Katie S  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 10:23:27 AM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Thank you Ray! I'm glad the upgrade went well.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Take care,
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting