logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
judy at Web2Market  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 9:08:10 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong setting up the gateways via plugins after an upgrade, but the page above throws error. I see it if I go there via the menu and also when I saved the UPS gateway configuration.
Value cannot be null or empty.
Parameter name: contentPath
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Value cannot be null or empty.
Parameter name: contentPath

Source Error:

Line 17:
Line 18: @foreach (var item in Model)
Line 19: {
Line 20: <hr />
Line 21: <div class="row">

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GPSstore_ac9\Areas\Admin\Views\Shipping\IntegratedCarriers.cshtml Line: 19

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

shaharyartiwana25816656  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 11:45:20 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Hi Judy,

Can you please confirm if the UPS plugin is marked installed. If not install the plugin and hopefully the error will be removed.
please visit the /Admin/Plugin page to confirm.

Also please confirm this happened right after an upgrade from Gold?

Thanks
judy at Web2Market  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 6:02:21 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

When the site was upgraded, there were already 3 gateways and those remained in the ac_ShipGateways table. I installed and configured the plugins and that changed the values in the table. That did add a second Fedex one, since the old one was the one we had for Gold that we had downloaded, I think from Codeplex. I just deleted it and the page doesn't throw any errors now, but it doesn't list anything. The plugins page shows the configure and uninstall buttons for each of the gateways.
I just tried it on a local site that had no previous entries in the table. I installed UPS plugin, went to the Shipping-->Carriers page and it showed UPS with a plus sign.I clicked the plus sign and put in some settings and it now shows that I can edit or remove the plugin.
The sites have the appropriate gateway dlls in the Plugins.Bin folder.
The site where it worked has an InstalledPlugins.xml file in the App_Data folder. The one with three gateways where the admin page shows none doesn't have an InstalledPlugins.xml file. CORRECTION- the site with 3 plugins does have an InstalledPlugins.xml file. It just didn't show up in VS but was in the file system.
Here's a screenshot of the two Plugins/Bin folders.
2020-11-19_6-56-31.png (51kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 6:15:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

shaharyartiwana25816656  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:23:12 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

I am sorry but I didn't get your point.

Were you able to resolve your original issue?

Quote:
I just deleted it and the page doesn't throw any errors now, but it doesn't list anything. The plugins page shows the configure and uninstall buttons for each of the gateways.

What did you delete? Entries from the database or delete the plugin from the Plugins listing page?

Did you upgrade from Gold on a fresh application code or an existing one?
My question is were there already some plugins marked as installed in AC9 before the upgrade process or is InstalledPlugins.xml was modified before the update or it was an empty default file?

judy at Web2Market  
#5 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 8:20:04 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Deleting the old FedEx gateway entry from the ac_shipgateways caused the page to come up with no error, but the UPS, USPS, new Fedex gateways that are installed and configured do not show up on the integrated carriers page. On the 9.0.3 site that was also an upgrade, but had no previous integrated carriers, after I installed the UPS gateway, it showed up correctly on the integrated carriers page.
The InstalledPlugins.xml file had no entries in it before I installed the three gateways.
On the problem site, I cannot go to the integrated carriers page and click on one and make any changes because they do not show up there.
shaharyartiwana25816656  
#6 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 8:48:16 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Quote:
On the problem site, I cannot go to the integrated carriers page and click on one and make any changes because they do not show up there.

Based on the error details you shared in your first comment.
This is happening because you have ship gateway entry in the database but the plugin is not installed. On the integrated carriers page, when the code tries to load the logo image from the source code it throws an exception, and the page breaks.

Try installing the plugin from the Plugins page or delete the entry from the database and then install and configure the plugin again.

Thanks.
judy at Web2Market  
#7 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 8:31:14 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

The plugin is installed and configured.
2020-11-23_9-29-41.png (133kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
judy at Web2Market  
#8 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 10:51:05 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

I am sorry, I completely messed up on part of this. I had forgotten that I had disable the content in the IntegratedCarries.html because it was throwing an error because of the old Fedex in the gateways table. I have uncommented the code and the page now displays the gateways.
Sorry, again.