logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sweeperqb  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 29, 2021 2:32:08 PM(UTC)
sweeperqb

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I was running some database tracing so I could understand where my changes were being persisted when making updates via the AC9 CMS interface. I noticed queries on each request to get the current user and user groups, which made sense. However, it is also querying for any store orders with a order date >= the current datetime.

Any idea why this query would be running on every request? It seems like most of the time it wouldn't return any results given date parameter basically being set to the current datetime.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

shaharyartiwana25816656  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2021 2:13:19 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
I think this is happening because of the Google Analytics code that runs on every request if you have enabled this feature.
This widget is placed in the footer by default.

You can review the function code in WebpageController. Please search the line.

Code:
public ActionResult GoogleAnalytics()
sweeperqb  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2021 2:49:02 PM(UTC)
sweeperqb

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
So, I set a breakpoint in the WebpagesController and stepped through, watching the SQL Express Profiler output. It is not the GoogleAnalytics action or anything associated with the WebpagesController. It appears to be something wired into the Application_EndRequest event that isn't part of the web application project.
mazhar  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 4:14:43 AM(UTC)
mazhar

Groups: Admin, Administrators, HelpDesk, System, Authorized User, Developers, Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
You maybe running development license, it must be checked in response to licensing related codes.