logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
speedythinker1832579  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:24:32 PM(UTC)
speedythinker1832579

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

At admin page, any time an order number put into the Search box and selected 'Search orders', it will show application error

Server Error in '/' Application.
Child actions are not allowed to perform redirect actions.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Child actions are not allowed to perform redirect actions.

Source Error:

Line 68: <div class="col-lg-12">
Line 69: <div class="tabs-container">
Line 70: @Html.Action("ViewOrderTabs", new { orderNumber = Model.OrderNumber, currentTab = ViewBag.CurrentTab })
Line 71: <div class="tab-content">
Line 72: <div class="tab-pane active">

Source File: G:\Home\WWW\lightobject\www.lightobject.com\wwwroot-9\9.0.0.5588\Areas\Admin\Views\Orders\ViewOrder.cshtml Line: 70

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Child actions are not allowed to perform redirect actions.]
System.Web.Mvc.RedirectToRouteResult.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +306
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +13
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +56
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +420
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +52
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +173
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +100
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() +49
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +27
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +13
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +36
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) +12
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +22
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +26
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +21
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +9
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassa.<EndProcessRequest>b__9() +22
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3() +10
System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +27
System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Action action) +64
System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +71
System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +1436

[HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.]
System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +3463888
System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) +76
System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) +29
System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) +24
System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) +461
System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues) +83
System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, Object routeValues) +28
ASP._Page_Areas_Admin_Views_Orders_ViewOrder_cshtml.Execute() in G:\Home\WWW\lightobject\www.lightobject.com\wwwroot-9\9.0.0.5588\Areas\Admin\Views\Orders\ViewOrder.cshtml:70
System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() +198
System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +105
System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.RunPage() +17

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 6:16:18 AM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I can't reproduce this error. Here are some questions I have -

Are you able to view the order directly without using the search?

Can you use the search field for anything else, or does it only break on orders?

What Search settings do you have? This is under Configure > Store > General - see "Search Settings" section in lower left corner of page.

Thanks,
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
speedythinker1832579  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 11:26:47 AM(UTC)
speedythinker1832579

Yes, I can see order without search
Yes, I can search other things even though some of search comes blank but without crash. It only break if enter order# and search for order
I have 'SQL' checked with 3 & 3 on Search setting

Thanks
Marco
Katie S  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 4:52:34 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I am sure the Order Search is working for a new install, but I think you might have upgraded from an older version of AbleCommerce and this is possibly why you are getting an error.

If you are able to setup a login to your install, then I can try to see what is different about your orders.

Please send me a private message with the details and I'll try to figure out what is going on.

In the meantime, you should be able to search on the order number from the Order Manager page. There is a quick access link in the top menu.

Thanks
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
speedythinker1832579  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 4:10:25 PM(UTC)
speedythinker1832579

Hello Katie:

I have created you an admin user account to our web site. FYI, I just found out that the "Jump to Order" feature is working today. I haven't done anything at all. But if I used the Top Left search for order search (Enter a search term) by enter an order number, an application error will pop up.

The other main issue is that if I ship two or more items with different Ship Group assigned, there is no shipping rate from any group will show up unless I removed all items but leaving one item in the basket.

Another issue is that I couldn't get Fedex rate to show up even though I have created a new ship group for "FedEx" and have items and methods assigned to the group.

One addition issue is that, once a customer sent payment through Paypal, it will generate an error even though the transaction gone through. I think it is the 'Url' return issue. But I'm not sure if this is a bug or server side issue.

Very appreciated for your help!

Regards,
Marco
speedythinker1832579  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:34:30 PM(UTC)
speedythinker1832579

The green 'Go' search on "Jump to Order#" works on IE and Chrome. But it will not work on FireFox

Marco
shari  
#7 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 12:58:32 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Hi,

I am unable to reproduce the issue. It's working for me on Chrome as well as on Firefox.
Can you please reconfirm or share some details.

Regarding the remaining issues, we have registered bug reports and they will be fixed in our next SR1 release.

Thanks