logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ray22901031  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 13, 2022 12:52:37 AM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Dear Mike & Katie,

Motorola today because of a bad quarter, has suspended a tremendous number of programs which benefits dealers like me. These programs allowed me to apply tremendous savings to customers, based on quantity discounts.

As more and more industries tighten their belts, because of the inability to get raw materials to produce their products, this leads people like me, who have been online for at least 25 years, and rely on the Internet for their primary business, up to 98% in my case, to make sure that we are notices by potential customers.

I posted a similar thread some time ago, and I now need to revisit this again because I want AbleCommerce to know what a jewel they have with the ability to have BLOG content in their shopping cart. Although it is extremely basic currently, just simple enhancements can make this even a more powerful tool.

Of course if I had all the money in the world, I would constantly be using pay-per-click and many other forms of paid media, to make sure that my customers, and potential new customers are aware of my products. But I don't have all the money in the world, so I must rely on organics. And Google loves a good BLOG article. Here are just some examples of what I've been able to do just in the last three weeks with the extremely limited Blogging tools in AbleCommerce.

Search on Google:

- Motorola price increase - we ranked # 4
- Motorola increasing pricing - we ranked #5 out of 90 million, give me a few more weeks I'll be in the top three
- Just play with the term Motorola and price increase, and we ranked in the top 10.

- What about CP200D and construction industry – were ranking in the top five
- Motorola Supply Disruption - #1 out of a million
- Motorola Supply - #5 of out 40 million

And we're just getting started, Any tool that can give customers the ability to create high-ranking organics, must be developed to their maximum capacity, AbleCommerce has such a tool, but it still in its infancy.

Please review Drop in Blog, learn what they have to offer, and please apply some of these features inside AbleCommerce for a future release

If you really want your software to shine and offer a differential from all the other shopping carts on the market, please explore this uncap opportunity.

Many Thanks,
-Ray, kicking ass using AbleCommerce

Edited by user Sunday, February 13, 2022 12:11:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 12:39:48 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi Ray,

This kind of feedback is very much appreciated. We work hard to make AbleCommerce the best it can be! I know that this next version will have some improvements to the CMS, and that an issue report has already been opened on making the Blogging easier to incorporate.

Thank you for posting your results. I will share this news with the team.

Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
ray22901031  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 1:10:12 PM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I am pleased that you listen to my viewpoints. I consider myself unique in the fact that besides being a C# newbie developer, I am also a user, but most important, a business owner with a lot of experience.

My perspective may not be the normal developer's perspective because they don't use the software in that particular fashion. I'm happy that there will be some improvements to the CMS.

About to update to 9.0.5.

The more I can get my name out there, and do so without cost, by taking advantage of organics, the better it is for my business.

So, thank you for listening.