logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rlopez397954  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 2:30:15 PM(UTC)
rlopez397954

Groups: Authorized User, Registered, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I cannot locate the latest version download for upgrading a Gold12 site. I've checked everywhere in my account but only see the older version from July. My account is current so i would have assumed it would be there. Do I have to request another download for the current version 9.0.1.5876 and new Key?

FYI: In the upgrade help files instructions you have listed in step 1. a download link that does not work.

Thanks for your help!

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

rlopez397954  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 6:32:42 PM(UTC)
rlopez397954

I'm able to complete the upgrade, however after doing so the post-upgrade steps needed (instructions) button takes you to a 404. http://help.ablecommerce.com/upgrade/9.0.1.5867/

I vaguely remember that there is language and Theme fixes that have to be completed. I've searched the help topics with no prevail. Any help in the right direction would be great.

Thanks Again.
Katie S  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 5:59:13 AM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi Ricky,

I'm not sure where you found the link, but the correct one that has instructions to upgrade from Gold to 9.0.1 are here:

http://help.ablecommerce...de_to_AbleCommerce_9.htm

If you can let me know where you found the broken link, I'll have it fixed right away.

Thanks,
Katie

Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
rlopez397954  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 8:47:23 AM(UTC)
rlopez397954

Katie, this download link in step 1. Upgrade Gold to Ablecommerce 9 (To obtain the download, login to your (Customer Account area.) Check the link.I'm getting an error from my end. Hope this helps.

What I'm looking for now is the post-upgrade instructions after upgrading from b5588 version to 5867. In the Admin console you have the upgrades area. When there is a upgrade you see 2 buttons one is download and one is instructions. All works great. After the upgrade is downloaded and installed you no longer have access to the instructions. The instructions button is still available in past upgrades. However, when clicking on the button it takes you to a 404 page. http://help.ablecommerce.com/upgrade/9.0.1.5867/

What I need now is the post upgrade steps after upgrading to 5867. There are some language settings and Theme settings that have to be manually updated. I've looked everywhere but cannot find these steps. Could you please send me in the right direction.

Thanks again for your help.
Katie S  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 2:37:54 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
readme_9.0.1_upgrade.txt (4kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

I'm sorry about the missing link to the readme. I will have to take a look at this later, but I wanted to upload the instructions so you would have them now.

Thank you for helping us find these issues. I really appreciate it.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting