logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
speedythinker1832579  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 7:51:19 PM(UTC)
speedythinker1832579

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Hi:

It seems that there may be a bug or two on the V9 Final but not so sure. First, I couldn't drag an image from my PC folder to the product image area to upload an image. It will show the image with a big 'X' and couldn't save it. It look like that I could only upload an image by the webserver by clicking a folder tap on top right corner. May be it is server setup issue. Please advise.

Second, if a product (say A) has options added, say option1 option2 option3. When viewing the product A from a mobile phone, it will show 'three' products even though it is just one product (A) but with three options. It will show broken image for the option 2 and option3.

Thanks
Marco

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 7:31:06 AM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hello,

I'm unable to reproduce either issue. For the image drag-n-drop feature, are you trying to add a new image and if so, how large is the size and is it a valid file type?

The option display issue is very bizarre. I don't even think we have any display widgets that would come close to showing options as multiple products. You'll need to get a screenshot (or detailed description) showing which page you are referring to and what, if any, customizations made.

For future posts on bug reports, we have setup a forum specifically for this.

Thanks
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
speedythinker1832579  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 10:54:30 AM(UTC)
speedythinker1832579

Thanks quick reply Katie. Then, the issue must be the web server from the hosting company.
I tried different size images and none worked. It allowed to drop in the image but with a big 'X' and red bar. But it won't allow to save. I'll try to get screenshot and post it here later

Thanks
Marco
Katie S  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 11:31:58 AM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
You can try using a different browser, and also some other areas with images. Like a category edit page, gift wrap, store logo...any of those have the image drag feature.

Other than that, maybe something went wrong during the upgrade. Which version did you upgrade from, and was it working before the upgrade?

Thanks
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
speedythinker1832579  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 7:17:08 PM(UTC)
speedythinker1832579

Hi Katie:

Problem solved: The problem was that during database construction, some configuration entry missing: FileExt_Assets = gif, jpg, png
FileExt_Themes = gif, jpg, png, skin, css, htm, html, js, cshtml, config, xml, txt, eot, svg, ttf, woff, woff2, otf, template
FileExt_DigitalGoods = zip

Thanks
Marco