logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jeffr_ca  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 12:21:58 AM(UTC)
jeffr_ca

Groups: Authorized User, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If we take a Kitted Product like "Build a new pet care package" and modify the title or price of any of its kit components, the checkout process will go into an infinite loop, not permitting checkout to be completed.

From admin, modify "Build a new pet care package" and browse to the "Kitting" tab. Proceed to Edit the "Tennis Ball Pink/Green" component for this kit.

Modify the Display Name field to add some characters like "Tennis Ball - Pink/Green Extra Text"

Further, modify the Product Price to be "Fixed Product Price" and key in say $1.99 for the price.

Save the edits.

Proceed to add the new Kitted product to the shopping cart and select the "Tennis Ball - Pink/Green Extra Text" as one of the items in the kit.

Attempt to Checkout the basket and see messages stating

"The item, Tennis Ball - Pink/Green Extra Text, changed in name to Tennis Ball - Pink/Green. Please confirm the items in your shopping cart before continuing."
"The item, Tennis Ball - Pink/Green, has changed in price. Please confirm the items in your shopping cart before continuing."

There is no method to "confirm" or proceed with checkout from this point.

-Jeff

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:53:47 AM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi Jeff,

I found this issue myself while testing and reported it under AC9-1267.

It will be patched in the next upgrade, and I'm hoping that will be next week. I'm going through the forums one last time to make sure we have everything reported here fixed.

Thanks for your support,
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting