logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rlopez397954  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 4:41:26 PM(UTC)
rlopez397954

Groups: Authorized User, Registered, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This has been and issue with Ablecommerce over the last 2 or 3-platform builds and I believe this has to do with Able's PCI compliance certification that they have on their software. Able can correct me if I'm wrong.

During our earlier years we also did manual processing and the CVV code is not captured when a order is placed.

Your only option for this as long as you are going to manual process is to have a script written that can capture this for you when an order is placed. My suggestion would be to find a developer that can due this for you if you are not comfortable doing it yourself in house.

I hope this helps.

Edited by user Friday, December 23, 2022 7:09:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

ray22901031  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 5:45:04 PM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
This is not a discussion that you want to be having to try to copy security codes.

There's a reason why credit card companies don't want you to copy this code, and if they find you are in violation, they will suspend or even cancel your merchant agreement.

Just read your agreement with the credit card companies. You can process a manual order without a security code, I understand with the security code you might get a better rate, but it isn't that much. This is a seller-beware situation, be careful.

-Ray