logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
charles25686713  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2023 1:01:12 PM(UTC)
charles25686713

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have not seen this one before, and I have 3 or more of them in the last 24 hours.

---
An error has occured at /Art/Mary-Queen-of-the-Angels-5x7
Exception: Session state has created a session id, but cannot save it because the response was already flushed by the application. Stack Trace: at System.Web.SessionState.SessionIDManager.SaveSessionID(HttpContext context, String id, Boolean& redirected, Boolean& cookieAdded) at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CreateSessionId() at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.DelayedGetSessionId() at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.ReleaseStateGetSessionID() at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.OnReleaseState(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.OnEndRequest(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
---

All on different pages.

I do not have any reports from users or staff on anyone seeing this or what was done to cause it.

Charles

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

shaharyar  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 5:15:41 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
If the exception is occurring consistently, please share the steps so we can reproduce it.

Is the exception also causing some functionality to break?

charles25686713  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 9:59:37 AM(UTC)
charles25686713

Hi, I believe I indicated I do not know what's causing it, where it's happening, or what functionality (if any) is breaking because of it. No one has reported a problem to me. I'm only regularly seeing it in the logs.

Charles
Katie S  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 12:03:16 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi Charles,

Please let us know if you can provide additional information which leads to the error in the log. We're unable to troubleshoot error logs unless some additional information can be provided. Unless there are other clients reporting the same issue, it's nearly impossible to solve random issues like this.

Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
charles25686713  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 12:20:24 PM(UTC)
charles25686713

Hi, as a programmer, I understand it's very difficult to fix something that you can't reproduce.

However I'm reporting only what I see. It's happening multiple times a day. Presumably, if there's some sort of functionality broken by this, sooner or later someone will tell me about it.

Meanwhile I can only speculate that perhaps the monthly round of Microsoft updates changed something that is causing this?

Charles
Katie S  
#6 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 1:01:44 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I absolutely understand, and I'm glad you posted the error. Let's keep a watch out for anyone else who might be experiencing the same issue.

From a few Google searches, it seems that it could be caused by recycling of the app pool. That's just a guess though.

I believe that we are in the process of applying Microsoft Updates to our own hosted servers, so if that's the case, then we should also be seeing these same errors.
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
charles25686713  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2023 1:16:51 PM(UTC)
charles25686713

Originally Posted by: Katie S Go to Quoted Post
I absolutely understand, and I'm glad you posted the error. Let's keep a watch out for anyone else who might be experiencing the same issue.

From a few Google searches, it seems that it could be caused by recycling of the app pool. That's just a guess though.

I believe that we are in the process of applying Microsoft Updates to our own hosted servers, so if that's the case, then we should also be seeing these same errors.

There are only two infrastructure type changes I've made to our production environment recently.

One are Microsoft updates.

The other is moving the AC software filesystem location from E: to C:. I don't see how this could cause this error, but it is something that changed.

Charles