logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
IDAutomation  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 10:31:28 AM(UTC)
IDAutomation

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I was trying to change the template of a page. I had done one page manually, liked the look so went to the template to make the change and now just a couple of pages are throwing a server 500 error and I can't access https://www.mydomain.com...e/CustomizedProductPages at all :(

is there a way I can just roll back?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

shari  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 10:52:51 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
To suggest the solution I need to reproduce the issue. Can you please share what kind of changes you did to the file.

By changing manually, I am assuming that you have changed the HTML for the template file in an editor.
IDAutomation  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 11:11:49 AM(UTC)
IDAutomation

I had a "spacer" on my page in the header, to move the page down a bit. I used the on/off button to remove the spacer on a single page, I liked the look and everything was fine. Page came up.

I went in and changed the page layout to remove the spacer and now two product pages will not appear, the one that I had made the manual change and another one under the same category. I can find them in manage products but they won't appear visible on the website. It's very odd.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Friday, January 10, 2020 11:13:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

shari  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 11:35:55 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Thanks for the details.
While I am trying to reproduce the issue.

Can you please share the 500 error details/description coming up on page.
IDAutomation  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 11:44:08 AM(UTC)
IDAutomation

The error is very generic

SERVER ERROR
We are sorry, but the page you are trying to access has experienced an error.

Please contact admin@mydomain.com to report this problem.

Go Back To Home Page
shari  
#6 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 11:48:43 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

This is a custom error.

You can see the original error details by turning OFF the custom error setting from web.config file.

OR

If you could see error details in error log page from admin panel.
IDAutomation  
#7 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 12:00:28 PM(UTC)
IDAutomation

Found it, here ya go:

An error has occured at https://www.idautomation...e/CustomizedProductPages
Exception: Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.Stack Trace: at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues) at ASP._Page_Areas_Admin_Views_Website_CustomizedProductPages_cshtml.Execute() in C:\Data\www.idautomation.com\Areas\Admin\Views\Website\CustomizedProductPages.cshtml:line 15 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) Inner Exception: No row with the given identifier exists[CommerceBuilder.CMS.ProductZone#3184] Inner Exception Stack Trace: at NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl.DefaultEntityNotFoundDelegate.HandleEntityNotFound(String entityName, Object id) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultLoadEventListener.Load(LoadEvent event, IEntityPersister persister, EntityKey keyToLoad, LoadType options) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultLoadEventListener.OnLoad(LoadEvent event, LoadType loadType) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.FireLoad(LoadEvent event, LoadType loadType) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.InternalLoad(String entityName, Object id, Boolean eager, Boolean isNullable) at NHibernate.Type.EntityType.ResolveIdentifier(Object id, ISessionImplementor session) at NHibernate.Collection.Generic.PersistentGenericBag`1.InitializeFromCache(ICollectionPersister persister, Object disassembled, Object owner) at NHibernate.Cache.Entry.CollectionCacheEntry.Assemble(IPersistentCollection collection, ICollectionPersister persister, Object owner) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultInitializeCollectionEventListener.InitializeCollectionFromCache(Object id, ICollectionPersister persister, IPersistentCollection collection, ISessionImplementor source) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultInitializeCollectionEventListener.OnInitializeCollection(InitializeCollectionEvent event) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.InitializeCollection(IPersistentCollection collection, Boolean writing) at NHibernate.Collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.Initialize(Boolean writing) at NHibernate.Collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.ReadSize() at NHibernate.Collection.Generic.PersistentGenericBag`1.get_Count() at AbleCommerce.Areas.Admin.Controllers.WebsiteController.<>c.b__163_0(Product productPage) at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at AbleCommerce.Areas.Admin.Controllers.WebsiteController.ListCustomizedProductPages(String searchPhrase, Int32 page, Int32 pageSize, String sortExpression) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.b__3d() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.b__1c() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3() at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap[TResult](Func`1 func) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride)
IDAutomation  
#8 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 3:43:42 PM(UTC)
IDAutomation

Well I don't know what happened but the two product pages I was looking for magically reappeared. No idea, but glad to see them.