logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ray22901031  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:49:00 PM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Dear support,

When do you think the next built of AbleCommerce will be released?

Many thanks
-Ray

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

ray22901031  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 10:31:00 AM(UTC)
ray22901031

bump - can someone in tech support please reply to this inquiry, version 9 still has a lot of bugs and I'm not sure if it's ready for production so it's important for us who are supporting this product, get some type of acknowledgment from support that bug fixes are still being addressed.

This issue with authorize.net not passing AVS information is extremely problematic for us, this is the issue that Joe has brought up to your attention in previous posts.

Please share with us, any roadmap, or any information as to future plans with AbleCommerce regarding bug fixes.

Many thanks for your reply,
-Ray
MikeR  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 12:19:39 PM(UTC)
MikeR

Groups: Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, System, Admin

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi Ray,

We don't have a release date for the next build. 9.0.2 is less than 3 months old and the issue you mention as a blocker is still being discussed as to a proper solution it seems. That's more likely to be corrected as a patch if it's found to be a bug and part of it looked to be a feature enhancement.

https://www.ablecommerce...s-do-not-support-AVS-CVV

Mike
Thank you for your support!
Mike Randolph
AbleCommerce.com
ray22901031  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 12:26:24 PM(UTC)
ray22901031

Thank you Mike,

I do not believe that a fix to ensure validation works when adding/updating profiles will be considered a feature enhancement, if Ablecommerce is not able to properly send information for verification, Signify will reject every single one of my orders and that will be the death of my company.

Although I am still three months from launching, this issue is extremely important to us, and probably to other users as well. It is important not only to me but for others to know when there will be a decision made regarding this. I believe that Joe was successful in providing the proof necessary for support to duplicate this problem.

I appreciate your diligence on this.

-Ray

Edited by user Monday, June 15, 2020 12:27:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified