logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
judy at Web2Market  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 1:55:23 PM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
It would be very helpful to have the Brand and Vendor dropdowns in the admin sort the items alphabetically. The merchant says it was that way in AC Gold. I could probably change it for them in the controller, but I've searched for half an hour and so far haven't found the code. Being able to change it in Razor when the list box is created would be more helpful, but I don't know if that is possible.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

ray22901031  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 3:58:10 PM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Since this is a sorting issue, there is a problem with the way categories are sorted in the backend and the way that they are displayed to an admin when they're trying to add an item to an order.

This seems to only occur with categories that are hidden or private.

Thank you

Image-Categories.jpg (551kb) downloaded 10 time(s). Image-BackOrderAdmin.jpg (582kb) downloaded 7 time(s).

Edited by user Tuesday, October 27, 2020 4:14:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified